Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on where you are whislt reading this,
I woke up this morning to the pleasure of being nominated for not one, but two blogging awards. I believe I am just shy of having worked on this site for 4 months, only getting back into writing for the latter 2 and it’s been a blast.
One of the best parts of doing this is interacting with other writers and discovering other amazing stories. Unfortunately this month has been so hectic for me, and thus my binge reading has been put on hold, but I’ll once again state that it’s only a matter of time before I get back to it~
Without further ado, as I appear to have rambled a bit, here are the awards that I’ve been nominated for in the order that I found them in my reader: The Liebster Award & The Unique Blogger Award.
Thank you to Rosemary of Noble Doubt for nominating me for this award. (If you’ve somehow not managed to stumble on the masterpiece that is her site, give it a visit and know that everything about it is goals~)
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
Hmmm, this is a hard one as I don’t particularly get attached to anything I wear or buy. If I had to choose, I’d say my denim jacket with a plethora of logos sewn onto it.
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
I’d love to be able to paint~
- What would your perfect room look like?
Anything with a wonderful view of a beach – I love the water
- What job would you be terrible at?
Anything super repetitive; when I get bored, any task takes 10x longer to complete
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
- What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
ϟ The Wizarding World, of course ϟ
- What takes up too much of your time?
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
Old-school Fall Out Boy
- If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
Think hard before you speak & don’t act impulsively.
- If your life was a book, what would its title be?
The best is yet to come~
- What’s the best thing about you?
I’m a bit of a perfectionist, which I take pride in when it doesn’t lead me to take extra time to get things done.
- What is a movie you can re-watch over and over again without getting bored or skipping through?
- Favorite kind of weather?
- What’s a habit about yourself you would like to change?
- Should you venture into entertainment, would you rather be a singer or an actor?
- What’s a word you use very often?
- Favorite genre of film?
- Guilty pleasure TV show?
- If you could have any animal (safely) as a pet, what would you choose?
- What is something you wish you could change in the world today?
- Dream destination?
- What is something you’ve learned about yourself on your journey so far of writing & creating your blog?
Thanks again to Rosemary for the nomination, I had a lot of fun! 🙂
I know, I know, I’m horribly under the 11 blog rule; however, most blogs I read have already won this or have nominated someone else I would’ve chosen and I don’t want to add to the already plentiful questions they have to answer~ But as I continue to discover new blogs I shall add them to the list 🙂
As for the Unique Blogger Award, thanks to sensationaltragedy from Bad Sims3 Gameplay!
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same ward.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- If you could switch blogs with anyone on this site who would it be?
I’ve mentioned before I think Rosemary’s Noble Doubt site is goals, so she shall be my choice for obvious reasons 😉
- If you could learn any language other than the ones you know, what would it be?
I’d love to be able to speak French
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I believe the technically correct answer is ‘A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood’ but I’ll switch it up and say it would chuck plenty if it lived in the same tree filled city as I do.
- What is the last novel you’ve read?
- Is there a song that never fails to evoke a certain emotion from you? If so what song/what emotion.
- The time of day when you feel most productive?
Again, the majority of my choices have been requested to do this already, so I shall just say if you’ve received a nomination and would like to answer my questions as well, feel free to do so~ They’re only three, and I’m curious as to what answers will come about~ I’ll specifically call out: neverdoitagain, The Kingston Legacy, and Once Upon A Legacy.
Thanks again for my nominations, and thanks to all of you who read, like and comment on my posts. I hope you’ll stick with me as I attempt to complete my stories until the end. Take care~